This rear system features the 6P 6-piston caliper mounted to a 13 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include a unique billet backing plate that not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses the bankisa 1-piece park shoe. This is a more modern / better working park brake assembly than the more commonly used drum in hat park brake systems. Systems feature stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. NAS high grade stainless hardware is used our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. Includes park brake cables. Minimum wheel size is 17 inches
Why Choose Pro+?
Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this! Rear calipers are machined specifically for rear applications and have smaller, yet staggered pistons to minimize pad taper. Everything needed, including hoses and fittings. Park Brake Cables Included. 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor. High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts - Rotor comes pre-assembled
• Black Powder Coat Finish - Custom Colors Available
• 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength
• Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
• Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
• Dual seals dust/weather and pressure - to meet D.O.T. specifications
• Caliper can accept 13 inch and 14 inch rotors
• Machined logo that is hand painted
• Uses the C5 and C5 backing plate 1997-2012 Corvette w/brake pad P/N D0731 for easy, cost effective pad replacement
• Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
• Rear calipers are built specifically as rears and have smaller pistons to properly match the front brakes
• Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
• Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baers Verislide self centering brackets
• Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
• Can be custom ordered in front or rear configuration, with a variety of piston sizes
• 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!
Baer Master Cylinder: Which one do I order?
- Manual Brake: 15/16"
- Power Brake: 1"
- Hydroboost: 1 1/8"
• 15/16" can be used Power or Manual. Customers that prefer softer pedal feel with less pedal effort use 15/16" for Power Brakes
• 1" with Power is based on good engine vacuum numbers, and that the booster is working corretly
• Drag race applications with dual rear calipers should use a 1 1/8" Bore Remaster
• Port Configuration is based off Drivers seat position. LP - Left port (Fender side), RP- Right Port (Motor Side)
• Most all applications will use LP exit. Fox Mustangs (1979-1993) will use RP due to shock tower clearance
• Designed To Be Used With 1994-2004 Ford Mustang With 8.800 Inch Rear - Solid Axle Only - Will Not Fit IRS
• This Kit Has A 5 x 4.500 Wheel Bolt Pattern