Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
Vortech 5.0L Mustang V-3 Si Trim Intercooled Tuner Kit (Black)
**Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming**
To commemorate our 20 years of producing the highest quality and most reliable supercharging systems in the industry, Vortech is celebrating with the release of a limited run of 100 “Anniversary Edition” Series Supercharging Systems. These systems will be truly unique with a gorgeous stealthy black finish on the supercharger, ducting, and intercoolers, and will also feature a special numbered Anniversary serial tag on the supercharger. These systems are likely to be highly sought-after and a sure way for the true performance enthusiast and real Vortech fan alike to set themselves far apart from the rest of the pack.
These elite systems will be available for the 2005-2010 4.6L Mustang GT and the brand new 2011 5.0L Mustang GT with the industry leading, 78% adiabatic efficient self-lubricated V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger.
What better way to recognize our many successes in the aftermarket during our first 20 years, than with a customized, limited edition series of kits ushering in the next generation of best-sellers!
· Flywheel horsepower/torque: Stock – 412/390 Supercharged - 605/473
· Manifold boost pressure with supplied pulleys: 7.5-8.5 psig
· V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger with 3.60” Supercharger drive pulley
· Air inlet assembly includes rotomolded ducting that mates to OEM airbox for future 50-state emissions
legality, and is also compatible with many aftermarket cold air induction systems (including Vortech High-
Flow Cold Air Induction Kit - P/N 4FQ112-060)
. Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all
necessary hardware. Mount features multiple idler locations for a wide range of belt and pulley fitments.
· Air discharge components include 24” x 13” x 3.5” welded air/air charge cooler core, 3” aluminum mandrel
bent charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight, 98mm I.D. MAF Housing configured for blow-through
use, integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing for smooth idle and improved drivability,
Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter, and all necessary sleeves and clamps.
· Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
· Optional alternate size supercharger pulleys available.
· 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (term is from vehicle original in-service date).
**NOTE**: If the kit is being installed on BOSS 302 or a Mustang GT equipped with a BOSS intake manifold, you MUST purchase part number 4FQ117-051 which is a BOSS install kit