Clutch cable for Mustang fitted with a firewall adjuster and aluminum quadrant
- Made in America for MM by the original Ford OEM vendor.
- Requires an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant that is compatible with a stock clutch cable.
- Will not fit with a quadrant that requires an aftermarket adjustable cable.
- This is not the same clutch cable sold by FRPP.
- All FRPP clutch cables have a completely different, non-OEM design and construction.
- FRPP clutch cables are made in Taiwan.
- Requires a firewall adjuster.
- Will not fit without a firewall adjuster.
- One Mustang clutch cable, ready for use with a firewall adjuster and the appropriate aluminum quadrant.
Unlike offshore-sourced clutch cables:
- Provides the same smooth and low-effort pedal motion as the original stock clutch cable did when your Mustang was brand new.
- Maintains low-friction operation even with heavy clutch loads.
- Ready for fitment to a firewall adjuster; no need for the installer to modify the end of the housing.
- Available in a money-saving package with a quadrant and firewall adjuster
- Longer than many of the stock Mustang cable assemblies, allowing it to be routed away from the exhaust.
- Tough OEM cable housing does not easily collapse.
- Inner cable glides effortlessly inside a low-friction PTFE sheath.
- Multi-layer outer housing provides greater heat resistance.
- Strong OEM inner steel cable is more stretch resistant.
- OEM design and construction: That's why it works better.
- OEM design and construction: That's why it lasts longer.
- Multi-layered OEM housing, unlike all other Mustang clutch cables, from both the aftermarket and FRPP.
- Steel-strands have a low-angle spiral and secondary binding, providing greatest longitudinal strength, and very high resistance to collapse.
- Low-friction PTFE inner sheath, unlike other clutch cables.
- Designed for easy installation with a firewall clutch adjuster.
- Requires a firewall adjuster. Cannot be installed on a Mustang that does not have a firewall adjuster.
- Requires an aftermarket aluminum Quadrant that is compatible with a stock clutch cable. Cannot be used with a quadrant intended to only be used with an adjustable clutch cable.
- See the photo above for construction details: OEM cable is on the bottom, aftermarket cable on the top.