SLP 08-09 G8 GT 1-3/4" Longtube Headers with Cats for use with Stock Exhaust
Bolt these Long-Tube Headers on your 2008-2009 G8 GT 6.0L for a quick pick up of up to 28 horsepower and 29 foot pounds of torque. Your L76 engine will really respond. Our engineers developed these headers to maximize power through the entire rpm range with 1 3/4 inch primaries flowing into 3-inch collectors then into our High-Flow Catalytic Converters (included) that bolt to the factory Cat-Back. Headers come with ceramic coating inside and out to cut down on heat transfer, increase exhaust gas velocity, and reduce under-hood temperatures. All necessary hardware, gaskets and clamps are included for an easy installation.
G8 Long-Tube Headers Feature:
* Easy-Fit Installation
* CNC mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel.
* Heavy-duty 3/8" one-piece flanges to resist warping.
* Adds up to 28 additional rear-wheel horsepower.
* Aluminum-ceramic coating for superior performance, appearance, and component life.
* Easy bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required.
* Compatible with stock exhaust system.
* Includes High-Flow Catalytic Converters, gaskets, clamps, oxygen-sensor extension harnesses, detailed instructions, and all required installation hardware.
NOTES: Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. For off-road use only.