The V-3 supercharger features an internally lubricated transmission, allowing for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with V3 technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- 1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
- Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. More information (PDF) .
- 3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
- Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00. More information (PDF) .
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits. More information .
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
**Tuner Kits do not include MAF housing or fuel management, or engine management, which must be provided by the installer for proper engine operation.
50-State Smog Legal for Most Vehicles
Complete systems are smog legal for most vehicles per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
CARB EO # D-213-27
These tuner kits come with everything you need except engine management and fuel management. You must supply these items in order for proper engine operation.
Polished system shown in image at right