Vortech 05-06 Mustang GT Air-Air Charge Cooler Upgrade (Satin)
Air to air charge cooler system upgrade for vehicles equipped with the standard (non-cooled) Vortech supercharging system.
Custom ECM calibration will be required.
- Welded air-air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core is capable of supporting up to 900 HP.
- Cast aluminum throttle body inlet duct
- Mandrel bent 3" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Silicone sleeves, stainless steel clamps, twin Bosch compressor bypass valves
- 3.47" 6-rib supercharger pulley
- Supercharger pulley retainer assembly
- Engine coolant reservoir relocation assembly
- Stainless steel radiator pipe replacement
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Custom ECM programming will be required. Depending on modification level of vehicle and pulley size selected, fuel system upgrades may also be required.
- Pulley diameter changes: Careful size selection is mandatory for proper engine and supercharger life. Contact the Vortech tech line for assistance with impeller speed calculations if necessary.
- A Vortech Maxflow Race or Mondo compressor bypass valve is required for applications producing more than 11-12 psig.
- 8N301-398/-408: only the two charge tubes that are visible from above are polished. Core and other tubes are not polished.