14mm hardware kit to mount IRS subframe, or solid-axle Rear Lower Control Arms, to 1999-04 Mustang chassis.
- OEM hardware
- OEM anti-corrosion coating
- OEM designed flange-headed bolts and nuts
- Proper OEM size: Metric, not a "pretty-close" English-size. Use metric tools for installation.
- 1 kit required for one IRS-equipped 1999-04 Mustang, for the forward subframe-to-chassis attachment.
- Use MMF-1 hardware kit for the rearward IRS-to-chassis attachment.
- 2 kits required for one solid axle equipped 1999-04 Mustang, to secure each end of both rear lower control arms.
- Not for 1979-98 chassis. Use MMF-5 for those 12mm applications.
- 2 flange-headed bolts, 14mm
- 2 flange-headed nuts, 14mm