Add strength to the upgraded differential mounts on your S550 Mustang with a differential hardware kit from Lethal Performance. Differential hardware on the S550 Mustang is prone to fatiguing and failing when increased power or shock loads are applied due to the OEM Design which places the shear loads in the weakest are of the fasteners. Lethal’s replacement differential hardware kit features Grade 12.9 hardware for the ultimate in strength. This allows you to put as much power down as possible without the fear of inferior hardware causing issues.
In collaboration with BMR Suspension, we designed this kit to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. Upgrading the differential hardware is an easy way to ensure failures will be kept to a minimum. When performance is a must, rely on Lethal Performance and the experience from BMR Suspension!
**NOTE: Designed to work with BMR’s BK051 and BK054, as well as other diff inserts and lockouts on the market.**
- Fits all 2015-newer S550 Mustangs
- Upgrade for BMR’s BK051 and BK054, as well as other diff inserts and lockouts on the market
- Grade 12.9 hardware for the ultimate in strength
-CNC Machined Billet spacers to fill the damage causing voids int he OE fastener configuration
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable zinc finish
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
-Proudly tested in the U.S.A
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Check out our full write-up HERE!
For Installation Instructions / Tips please refer to the video below starting at the 13 minute mark. Torque bolts to 129ftlbs
|Mustang GT 5.0L
|2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020