Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
Vortech 5.0L Mustang V-3 Si Trim Intercooled Complete Kit (Satin)
You wanted it, Vortech delivers! We all eagerly anticipated the return of the 5.0L
Mustang into the Pony Car Wars, and the mighty 5 Liter is quickly re-establishing itself as
the king of the road with the addition of the V-3 Si-Trim Supercharging System from
Vortech. When we started supercharging factory 5.0L Mustangs back in 1990, we never
expected to see the day when a factory bolt-on Mustang Supercharging System would
bring you an astonishing 605 HORSEPOWER!!! However, those days are here...and
these incredible Supercharging Systems are now available from Lethal Performance NOW!
· Flywheel horsepower/torque: Stock – 412/390 Supercharged - 605/473
· Manifold boost pressure with supplied pulleys: 7.5-8.5 psig
· V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger with 3.60” Supercharger drive pulley
· Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the factory ECM with a safe, custom calibration for 91-octane fuel.
· Fuel management upgrade includes fuel rail spacers and high flow replacement fuel injectors.
· Air inlet assembly includes rotomolded ducting that mates to OEM airbox for future 50-state emissions
legality, and is also compatible with many aftermarket cold air induction systems (including Vortech High-
Flow Cold Air Induction Kit - P/N 4FQ112-060)
. Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all
necessary hardware. Mount features multiple idler locations for a wide range of belt and pulley fitments.
· Air discharge components include 24” x 13” x 3.5” welded air/air charge cooler core, 3” aluminum mandrel
bent charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight, 98mm I.D. MAF Housing configured for blow-through
use, integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing for smooth idle and improved drivability,
Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter, and all necessary sleeves and clamps.
· Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
· Optional alternate size supercharger pulleys available.
· 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (term is from vehicle original in-service date).
**NOTE**: If the kit is being installed on BOSS 302 or a Mustang GT equipped with a BOSS intake manifold, you MUST purchase part number 4FQ117-051 which is a BOSS install kit
Automatic Customers: Currently, Vortech and Paxton tunes DO NOT support the 2012-2014 cars with the auto transmission. We have custom tuning available from Lund Racing that can take car of your tuning needs, but there is an additional cost if you wish to use our services. Vortech and Paxton tuning will be available soon for 2012-2014 Auto cars.