Vi-King Performance B249 Warrior SP (Street Performance) Double Adjustable 1.5-3" Drop Rear Smooth Body (2004-2006 GTO)
Lethal Performance is proud to offer the entire line of Vi-King Performance products!
NOTE: default spring rate is pre-loaded for coil-over systems, but other spring rates may be paired at your discretion
SP (Street Performance) - Mostly street, some track use
Warrior Series - Valved for vehicles driven on the street, with the ability to tune for handling and drag race track events
Viking WarriorTM double adjustable shocks have a digressive force curve for both compression and rebound. This means that forces increase
quickly at low shaft speeds and level off at higher shaft speeds. This valving provides excellent low speed control with sufficient high speed forces.
The large adjustment range allows the user to adjust from comfortable cruising to performance at the track.
The WarriorTM triple adjustable is available in two valving options. The "SP" (Street Performance) valving has a range that can provide anything
from an awesome, comfortable ride to performance settings for track events.
Viking Performance Shocks Feature:
* Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
* Adjustment knobs: Labeled with a “C” for compression and an “R” for rebound with distinctive clicks. The triple adjustable also has a 1/8" hex
for high-speed compression adjustment.
* Each click on the adjustment works and makes a change. There are no dead clicks. That is why all Viking tuning recommendations are from full
soft. Other shock brands often recommend tuning from full tight, as often the first 10+ clicks provide no changes to the valving.
* By not offering non-adjustable or single adjustable, Viking is able to maximize stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel
out of your shock or strut.
* Aluminum, precision machined piston with a deflective disc and a P.T.F.E. / bronze piston seal.
* Hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod (shocks utilize a 5/8" rod; struts utilize a 7/8" rod).
* Three-step sealing system.
* All shocks and struts can be rebuilt or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized rebuilder. CrusaderTM rebound valving range may be
easily revalved by the user.
* In coil-over shocks, Viking provides bearing mounts as standard, not the less expensive poly mounts. Bearings perform better in supporting the
weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed, thereby relieving unneccesary stress on the piston rod and seals. They are also
very durable and don't break down like poly mounts do over time.
* In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses stainless steel bearing races, not inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competing brands.
* Left hand threads between the base and the body ensures that the shock/strut doesn’t come apart when adjusting the ride height, as can occur
with certain other brands.
* Viking's double adjustable shocks and struts are priced close to the single adjustable price of most other manufacturers. Viking triple adjustable
shocks and struts are priced close to the double adjustable price of most other manufacturers. Viking focuses on independently adjustable
compression and rebound shocks and struts only, which means a lower price for you!
* Two year materials and workmanship warranty.
* Each shock and strut is hand built, tested, and serialized in our Lakeville, Minnesota factory.
Viking WarriorTM and CrusaderTM shocks and struts are available in either double adjustable or triple adjustable, while Viking VoyagerTM shocks and
struts are available in double adjustable only. Viking does not make non-adjustable or single adjustable. A non-adjustable shock has fixed valving.
There is no way for you to change the valving characteristics without opening up the shock, many of which are not rebuildable anyway. A single
adjustable often changes only one side of the equation, which is most often rebound in our market, with the compression being fixed. Or, worse yet,
there are single adjustable shocks that simultaneously change both compression and rebound with the turn of a knob, which makes for a snappy
marketing tagline but not-so-good results, as that is generally not desired.
The only way to truly maximize performance or comfort is through the ability to tune compression and rebound completely independent of one
another. There are also positive side benefits of eliminating the non and single adjustable options, such as maximizing stroke length, not to mention
the huge benefit of maximizing economies of scale to bring down the production cost allowing us to pass the savings to you through significantly