You have no items in your shopping cart.
The tuners choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.Learn More
Aeromotive 13105 Compact EFI Bypass Regulator
Big performance in a small package. The Compact EFI Regulator is designed for applications producing up to 1,000 HP where space is at a premium. Ideal for return style EFI fuel delivery systems which are limited to one regulator inlet port.
• Adjustable from 30-70 PSI.
• Equipped with removable AN-6 male fittings for inlet and return ports, no need to buy additional fittings and O-rings.
• Dedicated, 1/8” NPT gauge port located opposite the side inlet.
• Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost.
• Single inlet design requires regulator to be installed on the outlet end of the fuel rail.
Our ALL-NEW Extreme-Flow EFI Regulator now comes with -12 ports! It’s designed for use with Belt or Hex Drive Fuel Pumps. Other benefits include:
Adjustable billet fuel pressure regulators designed to handle the demands of the Ford 4.6L, 5.0L and 5.4L engines. Installs easily on the stock factory fuel rail. (see applications below) • Adjustable from 30-70 PSI. • Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost. • 1/8” NPT gauge port. • Stainless steel spring, custom-designed for precise fuel control. • Installation kit includes O-rings and gaskets.