Quick OverviewPlease Note:
* This driveshaft for 2015+ models DOES NOT REQUIRE SPACERS
* Exhaust system may need to be modified for adequate clearance (.75”)Product Description
This single shaft is the same basic design that we have been using in most modern muscle cars for the last 2 years and is a proven and trouble-free shaft for the Challenger R/T / Scat Pack / SRT / SRT392 / Hellcat. This shaft will replace the stock 2-piece shaft and eliminate the disconnected feeling you get from the stock shaft with its Giubo (rubber drive) and soft hanger bearing rubber. The stock shaft has to have the Giubos twist, then the hanger bearing moves up and only after all this happens the car will start to move. With this New Redesigned Carbon Fiber driveshaft that uses a Custom CV assembly NOW on both ends, will make the car feel more connected or more athletic. The response from the gas pedal will be more responsive and will increase 60ft times at the track. This is balanced like all shafts on our 9500rpm balancer so you know it’s done to the best standards available today.
* Custom 108mm CV's with high speed boot and special grease. NOW ON BOTH ENDS!
* Spline made from 300m and installed into aluminum head for superior strength and light weight
* Balanced on our high-speed machine
* Comes complete with all high-grade hardware (not more bent Giubo bolts)
* Rated for 1000hp +
* 1-year warranty.
* 30lbsPlease Note:
- This driveshaft for 2015+ models DOES NOT REQUIRE SPACERS
- Exhaust system may need to be modified for adequate clearance (.75”)
Part Number: CHSH33-C-CVLearn More