This Ford Mustang Phase 1 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 575 HP and 505 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v V8 powertrain, an increase of 155 HP and 115 FT/LB over stock Mustang.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The TVS supercharger is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
The primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm supercharger pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Low restriction air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This kit is protected by an extended parts warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from retail purchase date. An optional 3 year/36,000 Mile Powetrain Warranty is available, which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the original vehicle in service date from Ford. Please contact ROUSH customer service for more information at 1-800-59-ROUSH.
Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty