Boost the power and performance of your 2011-2014 5.0L Mustang Phase 2 ROUSHcharger with the ROUSH Performance Phase 2 to Phase 3 Supercharger Upgrade Kit
. This kit brings your 625 hp/525 lb-ft ROUSH supercharger to a tire-shredding 675 hp and 585 lb-ft of torque! A considerable power increase for a nominal value.
This upgrade kit offers better performance and added protection to meet the high demands of this much horsepower. To meet the increased fuel demands the ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator and Plug-n-Play wiring harness offers are added to help regulate fuel pressure. The ROUSH Plug-n-Play wiring harness allows for easy installation or removal if the kit ever needs to be removed. No cutting or splicing of factory wiring and harnesses required.
Installation of this bolt-on kit is quick and easy. All of the necessary hardware is included in the Phase 2-to-Phase 3 Upgrade Kit:
- 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator with Plug-n-Play wiring harness
- Unique ROUSH PCM Calibration
The 2011-2014 5.0L Mustang ROUSH Phase 2 to Phase 3 Supercharger Upgrade Kit is protected by ROUSH Parts limited warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from original installation date.
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator to moderate fuel flow and ensure a proper fuel-to-air charge ratio
- Plug-n-Play wiring harness where no modifications are needed to the vehicles fuel pump wiring system
- Bolt on 80mm supercharger pulley
- Produces 675 horsepower and 585lb-ft of torque (50 HP gain and 60 lb-ft gain over Phase 2)
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L-4v engine (excludes BOSS 302)
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts limited warranty included (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only)
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California