The Phase 3 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is the ultimate power-adder for your 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang GT.
This kit is calibrated to deliver 675 HP and 585 FT/LB of torque, an increase of 255 HP and 195 FT/LB over stock!
With this much horsepower under the hood, ROUSH Performance went one step further to ensure that the fuel delivery system can meet the increased fuel needs. A Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator and an easy to install Plug-n-Play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage.
The 675 HP Phase 3 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, developed by ROUSH, that have raised the bar for performance, reliability and efficiency. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles. The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The primary components of the Phase 3 ROUSHcharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator with Plug-n-Play wiring harness
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system
- Large full face low temperature radiator
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
The 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT Supercharger - ROUSH Phase 3 - 675 HP Calibrated Kit is protected by ROUSH Parts limited warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from original installation date.>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide