Paxton 2011 5.0L Mustang Tuner Kit w/NOVI 2200SL (Polished)
**Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming**
You demanded it, Paxton listened! We all eagerly anticipated the return of the 5.0L Mustang into the Pony Car Wars, and the mighty 5 Liter is quickly re-establishing itself as the king of the road with the addition of the NOVI 2200 Supercharging System from Paxton. When we started supercharging factory Shelby Mustangs back in the 1960's, we never expected to see the day when a factory bolt-on Mustang Supercharging System would bring you an astonishing 615 HORSEPOWER!!! However, those days are here...and these incredible Supercharging Systems are now available for purchase from Lethal Performance NOW!
· Flywheel horsepower/torque: Stock – 412/390 Supercharged - 615/475
· Manifold boost pressure with supplied pulleys: 7.5-8.5 psig
· NOVI 2200SL Supercharger with 3.80” Supercharger drive pulley
· Air inlet assembly includes rotomolded ducting that mates to OEM airbox for future 50-state emissions
legality, and is also compatible with many aftermarket cold air induction systems (including Paxton High-Flow
Cold Air Induction Kit - P/N 4FQ112-060)
. Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all
necessary hardware. Mount features multiple idler locations for a wide range of belt and pulley fitments.
· Air discharge components include 24” x 13” x 3.5” welded air/air charge cooler core, 3” aluminum mandrel
bent charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight, 98mm I.D. MAF Housing configured for blow-through
use, integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing for smooth idle and improved drivability, Paxton
Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter, and all necessary sleeves and clamps.
· Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
· Optional alternate size supercharger pulleys available.
· 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (term is from vehicle original in-service date).
Automatic Customers: Currently, Vortech and Paxton tunes DO NOT support the 2012-2014 cars with the auto transmission. We have custom tuning available from Lund Racing that can take car of your tuning needs, but there is an additional cost if you wish to use our services. Vortech and Paxton tuning will be available soon for 2012-2014 Auto cars.
NOTE: California Special cars will require removal of lower fog lights or modification of charge piping.