Self Lubricated system
NOTE: Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming.
With an increase of 120HP (2005-2008 Models), Paxton's 2005-2010 Ford Mustang complete supercharging systems are the ultimate for the street in a bolt-on package. From the new powerful NOVI 2200 gear-driven centrifugal supercharger to the integrated air/air charge cooler you'll have power on demand at any time. It's easy to see why Paxton has been a supercharging tradition spanning more than four decades.
Included Components and Features
- Gear driven NOVI 1200 (Std.) or NOVI 2200 (H.O.) centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Paxton's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors, hi-flow fuel pump and DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor plus provide additional ECM adjustments
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration (H.O. System) allows for additional horsepower gains. The cooler core is capable of supporting up to 900HP
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger ,even under sustained boost conditions
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-flow bypass valves provides surge-free compressor operation
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
Some Systems are Not Smog Legal in California
Currently, 2005 Mustang GTs built after 4/30/05 are CARB legal. Call regarding 2007 Mustang GT smog status. 2008/10 Mustang GTs are not CARB legal.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.