Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors (Black Powdercoated)
- New!! The XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors are now available exclusively from MM. We have improved on the original MM Full-length Subframe Connector design with these extra-long, extra-strong subframe connectors.
- Maximum Motorsports was the originator of full-length subframe connectors. We have now improved on our original design by increasing the length and height of the connector tube. The resulting XL Series connector is much stiffer than any other subframe connector.
- The MM XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors stiffen your chassis far more than our standard connectors. The taller tubing of the new XL Series creates a connector that is 95% stiffer than the standard subframe connector. The XL connector tubing is 53% stiffer than our previous Full-length subframe connectors. Beware of connectors from companies who lack the engineering expertise to design their own products. Some have copied our previous design. The new XL Series connectors are 53% stiffer than those copies.
- The new XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors extend from the rear lower control arm attachment point on the rear subframe all the way up to the firewall. This provides substantially more weld area between the connector and the chassis. At 65", the extra length, increased number of attachment points, and extra height in the tubing make this the stiffest subframe connector available.
- The XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors are made of 1.5" x 2" x .083" wall thickness rectangular tubing. The thinner wall tubing is used to lessen the weight, while the taller dimension increases stiffness by 95% over our standard connectors. We add reinforcing plates at each bend to prevent the flexing which would otherwise occur with the thinner wall tubing.
- 1996-98 Cobras will require modifications to the transmission crossmember mounting flanges. See supplemental information about this in the consumer instructions linked at the top of this page. This has no effect on access to the crossmember for removal purposes.
- NOTE: Full Length Subframe Connectors always ship separately. Shipping cost for full length subframe connectors provided by on-line ordering may be inaccurate to some shipping destinations due to irregular size. You will be contacted with accurate shipping cost after your order is placed.