NOTE: If your car has a dealer installed Track Pack, be sure to check your strut style to be sure that you purchase the correct caster/camber plate. The 05-2010 strut shaft protrudes from the strut tower as seen in picture "A". Vehicles that use the 05-2010 style struts are 05-2010 Mustang V6 & GT, ALL GT500's and 2011+ Mustang V6 & GT that have had dealer installed FRPP Track Packs. Use Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plate part number MM5CC-1 if you are using 05-2010 struts with 05-2010 style springs.
The 2011+ Mustang V6, GT (non dealer installed Track Pack) and all Boss 302's have a strut shaft that is BELOW the strut tower as seen in picture "B". Use Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plate part number MM5CC-6 if you are using any strut from 05-current but are using 2011+ V6, GT and Boss 302 springs.
Maximum Motorsports 2011+ Mustang Caster Camber Plates, black powdercoat finish. Provides independent adjustment of camber and caster.
- 2011+ Mustang: Chassis, strut, and springs.
- 2005+ chassis.
- Both 2005-2010 and 2011+ struts.
- 2005+ springs, including both OEM and aftermarket.
- Provides camber adjustment (otherwise not adjustable).
- Lowered Mustangs can be aligned to factory specifications.
- Camber is adjustable without affecting caster.
- Negative camber may be increased for competition.
- Provides caster adjustment (otherwise not adjustable).
- Caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- Spherical bearing mount eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the articulation required for steering and suspension movement.
- Improves dynamic alignment stability by eliminating stock rubber-bushed upper strut mount.
- Bolts on. No drilling or cutting required.
- 1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment, adjustable without affecting caster.
- 0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment.
- Teflon® lined spherical bearing, custom designed to MM specifications, and manufactured in the USA.
- All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- US Patent Number 7607668.
- Warranty: Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates part #Mm5CC-6 have a limited lifetime warranty against spherical bearing failure or plate failure. That's right - If you wear out the spherical bearing, or break the plates while driving, we will replace that component for free. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser of genuine Maximum Motorsports (MM) Caster/Camber Plates.
Why do I need caster camber plates?
- Lowering your Mustang will cause the top of the front tires to "lean in" towards the center of the car (increased negative camber), resulting in rapid and/or uneven tire wear.
- This excessive negative camber can be easily corrected with the Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates.
- Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications with the MM caster camber plates.
Click on the FAQ button below for more information about MM Caster/Camber Plates.
- Allows fitment of 2005-2010 struts (OE and aftermarket) to 2011+ Mustang.
- Not all aftermarket springs designed for the 2005-2010 Mustang fit the 2011+ chassis. Carefully check application years when choosing springs.
- Requires the upper spring isolator/perch from the stock 2011+ upper strut mount.
- Ford states that the hardware that attaches the strut to the spindle is for one-time use: MM has the latest OEM hardware.
- Special MM Caster Camber plates are required for the Eibach Multi-Pro R1 and R2 kits.
- Do your own alignment with an MM Camber Gauge.