You have no items in your shopping cart.
The tuners choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.Learn More
Aeromotive 13105 Compact EFI Bypass Regulator
Big performance in a small package. The Compact EFI Regulator is designed for applications producing up to 1,000 HP where space is at a premium. Ideal for return style EFI fuel delivery systems which are limited to one regulator inlet port.
• Adjustable from 30-70 PSI.
• Equipped with removable AN-6 male fittings for inlet and return ports, no need to buy additional fittings and O-rings.
• Dedicated, 1/8” NPT gauge port located opposite the side inlet.
• Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost.
• Single inlet design requires regulator to be installed on the outlet end of the fuel rail.
Adjustable billet fuel pressure regulators designed to handle the demands of the Ford 4.6L, 5.0L and 5.4L engines. Installs easily on the stock factory fuel rail. (see applications below) • Adjustable from 30-70 PSI. • Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost. • 1/8” NPT gauge port. • Stainless steel spring, custom-designed for precise fuel control. • Installation kit includes O-rings and gaskets.
Our ALL-NEW Extreme-Flow EFI Regulator now comes with -12 ports! It’s designed for use with Belt or Hex Drive Fuel Pumps. Other benefits include: