The DW400 is the highest flowing in-tank fuel pump on themarket. Quiet operation and pulse width modulationcompatability are delivered via the turbine impeller andcomputer balanced armature. E85 compatability is built in viathe carbon commutators and a fully encapsulated armature.All DW fuel pumps are backed by a 3-yr no fault warranty.• Manufactured in Germany through Bosch
• 500LPH open flow, 415LPH at 40psi
• Outflows Walbro 450 by 21% at 80psi and 56% at 100psi
• Rated to 120psi total fuel pressure
• Carbon commutators for e85 compatibilityFLOW
-Highest flowing brushed in-tank pump on the market
-500 LPH at 0psi
-415 LPH at 40psi
-350LPH at 80psi
-Can support up to more than 1,000 HP on gas and 750 HP on e85
-Outflows Walbro 450 “e85” by an average of 31% from 70-100psi
-5% at 40psi
-18% at 70psi
-56% at 100psiQUALITY
-Made in Germany through collaboration with Bosch Aftermarket
-Exceeds specifications of SAEJ1537
-Compatible with pump gas, e85, and race fuels
-Carbon commutators and brushes, fully encapsulated machine balancedarmature, composite turbine impeller.EASE
-3-yr DW comprehensive warranty and technical support
-46mm diameter is 16% smaller footprint than Walbro450
-Compatible with pulse width modulated pump controllers
-Universal fitment kit included (filter, wiring harness, hose, and clamps)Additional Considerations
1. Wiring – A 400+ LPH pump draws substantial current (16-20 amps at typical operating
2. Size – The DW400 is a 46mm diameter pump. Standard in-tank pumps are 39mmdiameter. Modifications to the fuel pump module will be necessary on someapplications.
3. Universal Fitment – Unlike other DW in-tank pumps, The DW400 is not an application-specific fitment pump.
4. Check-valve – the DW400 does not have in internal check valve. An in-line check valvemay be necessary for easy engine starts in some applications.
The development of a 400+ LPH pump in a footprint small enough for in-tank use is asignificant engineering feat. To ensure success, DW turned to Bosch AutomotiveAftermarket to find a solution. DW and Bosch have a long standing relationship which hasresulted in several fuel injector products. The DW400 represents the team’s firstcollaborative fuel pump product. The pump is manufactured by Bosch in Germany. FinalQA, packaging, and sales are performed by DW in Oklahoma City, OK.
The DW400 surpasses the 400LPH benchmark by delivering an industry leading in-tankflow of 415LPH at 40psi. Even more importantly, the DW400 delivers 31% more flow thanits nearest competitor at pressures between 70 and 100 psi.
The DW400 has a 46mm diameter and is compatible with pump gas, e85, and race fuels.The pump is also compatible with pulse width modulated pump drivers. The pump shipswith a universal fitment kit which includes fuel hose, clamps, electrical harness, and filter.As with all DW products, the pump is warrantied for 3-yrs to the original purchaser.