Power gains of up to 100hp and 120wtq to the wheels on a stock truck without the risks of flashing!
This plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory ECU tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag.
Installation is very discrete and unlike flash remaps which are quick to install but can never be fully removed with a JB4 the vehicle is never aware it's making more than the factory boost or power levels. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged and it's compatible with all driving modes including towing. The JB4 is able to auto detect engine size and adjust tuning accordingly making it compatible not only with the popular 2.7t and 2.3t Bronco platforms.
Unlike other less advanced systems, the JB4 includes CANbus functionality allowing it to take in critical engine data directly from the ECU for real-time tuning. The data includes pedal position, throttle position, timing advance, fuel trims, air/fuel ratio, engine knock, fuel trims, gear, and much more. Other tuners without CANbus are not able to even monitor this critical engine data no less incorporate it real-time into their tuning algorithms. CANbus allows the JB4 to provide huge power increases with unparalleled power delivery.
The JB4 includes multiple maps including those for 91 octane, 93 octane, factory tuning, VALET mode, E85 mixtures, and unleaded race gas. In addition, it offers boost by gear settings to improve launches, the ability to read and delete fault codes, and much more. The JB4 is made in the USA and includes a 5-year warranty.
JB4 Map Guide:
Map0: Fully disable JB4 (Estimated 360whp/400tq for Bronco Raptor)
Map1: +3.5psi peak over stock, default map, 91+ octane (Estimated 370whp/435tq for Bronco Raptor)
Map2: +3.5psi peak, less top end taper, more aggressive version of map1. (Estimated 380whp/440tq for Bronco Raptor)
Map3: +4psi peak, suggested for 93+ octane and/or modified trucks (Estimated 400whp/450tq for Bronco Raptor)
Map4: Low boost VALET map
Map5: +6psi peak, suggested for 30% E85 mixtures and/or unleaded race fuel
Map6: Custom tuning map user adjustable
Map7: +7psi peak racing map for unleaded race fuel
Wirelessly connect the JB4 for the Ford Bronco to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
JB4 Power Gains, Features, & Benefits
• Power gains of up to 100hp and 120wtq to the wheels on a stock vehicle• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• Preloaded with custom JB4 Ford Bronco tuning software and up to 8 maps for various fuel and modification levels
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• View and record up to 40 different gauges/engine parameters in real-time with the JB4 app.
• Boost by gear in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd can be controlled via the JB4 app for a perfect launch
• Exhaust flap operation can be controlled in most JB4 applications
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• The JB4 offers a lot more performance, functionality, and safety than your average performance chip
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus OBDII integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Improved performance over non-integrated chip tunes
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your vehicle should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• 91 octane fuel or better required for performance gains
• Not VIN locked and can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Includes the rugged JB4 billet aluminum enclosure for protection
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3t, 2.7t / Bronco Raptor 3.0L
|Ford Bronco 2.3(t)||2021 2022|
|Ford Bronco 2.7(t)||2021 2022|
|Ford Bronco Raptor 3.0L(t)||2021 2022|