Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
Borla 2010 GT500 "STINGER" Axle Back Exhaust
Borla exhaust systems use a patented straight-through muffler design and multi-core technology to increase exhaust velocity. That equates to more power, more driving excitement, improved fuel economy, and a clean, distinct sound.
Whats more, stock exhaust systems tend to discolor and lose their showroom appearance quickly. A Borla system not only adds show car style, it's designed to endure heavy use and withstand the test of time. Precision manufacturing using aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel prevents corrosion, and its guaranteed for a million miles! Borla pioneered the use of aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel over 25 years ago, so of course they stand behind their exhaust systems!
Every Borla Cat-Back System employs ultra smooth mandrel-bent tubing, all welded construction, warp-free flanges, and special merge collector technology to provide the ultimate in power and endurance. Thorough testing at Borlas R&D facility ensures a perfect fit and easy bolt-on installation for just about every car, truck, and SUV on the road.
- High-grade 304 stainless steel straight-through mufflers
- 4" polished stainless steel tips with Borla logo and angle-cut rolled edges
- 2.5" stainless steel exhaust tubing with fast flowing mandrel bends
- Cat-back version includes over-the-axle 2.5" exhaust pipes (not included w/ Axle-back)
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket exhaust systems
- Installation hardware and detailed instructions included
- 100% bolt-on kit, no cutting or welding required
- 50 state emissions legal
- Install time: 1 hour
- Lifetime warranty
* Rear Section
* Includes stainless steel muffler(s) and tip(s)
* Tip Type: Single Round Rolled Lip Angle Cut
* Tip Exit: Split Rear
* Also compatible with paddle shift
* "Aggressive" version