Correct front alignment and add camber adjustability to the your 2010-2014 S197 Mustang with Camber Bolts from BMR Suspension. The S197 Mustangs have no factory camber adjustability, and once your car is lowered, this can lead to poor handling and premature tire wear. BMR’s Camber Bolts are forged steel bolts, giving you unrivaled strength and precision. The assembly is completed with heavy-duty nuts and locating washers. The BMR Camber Bolts give you 2 degree of camber adjustability in the front of your S197 Mustang. This allows you to achieve the proper camber settings on lowered vehicles, or more aggressive alignment setting for hardcore handling applications.
BMR Suspension designed the FC001 Camber Bolts for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. Each component of the FC001 assembly is precision forged, giving you the ability to make precise alignment changes. The nut/locating washer design allows for unlimited adjustments without have to use new hardware. Whether you drag race, road race, or simply drive your car on the street, BMR’s FC001 is perfect for any car in need of additional front camber.
BMR Suspension’s FC001 camber bolts are available in a durable black zinc finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2010-2014 S197 Mustang
- Provides 2 degrees of additional camber adjustability
- Allows for proper front alignment on lowered vehicles
- Allows for aggressive alignment settings for autocross and road race applications
- Heavy-duty Hardware for the ultimate in strength
- Heavy-duty nut and locating washer
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Durable black zinc finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.