This rear system features the 6S 6-piston Monoblock caliper mounted to a 14 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The 6S and 6R R-Spec calipers are Baers Flagship offering, and are built out of a single piece of US sourced 2618 forged aluminum.
Why Choose Extreme?
US Made Forged MonoBlock caliper. Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this! Park Brake Cables Included. 18 Inch Minimum Wheel Size. Everything needed, including hoses and fittings. 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor. High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts - Rotor comes pre-assembled.
• The 6S/6R monoblock caliper is Baers flagship offering, and machined out of a single piece of US sourced 2618 forged aluminum.
• The only 6 piston forged monoblock offered to the road-going/street market
• Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
• Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
• Uses the common P/N D1247 or DR11 race pad backing plate, that is shared by many other competition calipers
• Dual seals - dust/weather/pressure to meet D.O.T. specifications
• Caliper can accept 13.5 to 16 inch rotors
• Machined logo that is hand painted
• Black Powder Coat Finish - Custom colors available
• Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
• Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baers Verislide self centering brackets
• Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
• 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!
• Designed To Be Used With 1994-2004 Ford Mustang
• With Ford 8.800 Rear - Solid Rear Axle Only - Will Not Fit IRS Car
• 5 x 4.500 Inch Wheel Bolt Pattern