This system features the 6P 6-piston caliper mounted to a 14" 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include a unique billet backing plate that not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses the bankisa (1-piece) park shoe. This is a more modern (better working) park brake assembly then the more commonly used drum in hat park brake systems. Systems feature stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals. NAS high grade stainless hardware is used our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor.
Why Choose Pro+?
Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this! Rear calipers are machined specifically for rear applications and have smaller, yet staggered pistons to minimize pad taper. Everything needed, including hoses and fittings, is included. This is a General Fit rear application - Park Brake Cables NOT Included (Does include park brake assembly and brackets to re-use the stock park brake cables). 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor. High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts - Rotor comes pre-assembled.
• Standard Colors are Black, Red, and Silver - Custom Colors Available
• 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength
• Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
• Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
• Dual seals dust/weather and pressure - to meet D.O.T. specifications
• Caliper can accept 13 inch and 14 inch rotors
• Machined logo that is hand painted
• Uses the C5 and C5 backing plate 1997-2012 Corvette w/brake pad P/N D0731 for easy, cost effective pad replacement
• Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
• Rear calipers are built specifically as rears and have smaller pistons to properly match the front brakes
• Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
• Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baers Verislide self centering brackets
• Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
• 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!
• Designed To Be Used With Ford Mustang S197 Rear Housing