This system features the 6S 6-piston Monoblock caliper mounted to a 15" 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals. The 6S and 6R (R-Spec) calipers are Baer's Flagship offering, and are built out of a single piece of US sourced 2618 forged aluminum.
Why Choose Extreme?
US Made Forged MonoBlock caliper that offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this! Everything needed including hoses and fittings. 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor. High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Rotor comes pre-assembled. Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with quality bearings installed. Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
• The only 6-Piston forged monoblock offered to the road-going/street market.
• Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs.
• Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
• Uses the common D1247 or DR11 race pad backing plate, that is shared by many other competition calipers
• Dual seals, dust/weather and pressure, to meet D.O.T. specifications
• Caliper can accept 13.5 to 16 inch rotors
• Machined logo that is hand painted
• Black Powder Coat Finish - Custom colors available
• Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
• Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
• Minimum Tire Size is 19 inches
• 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!
• Designed to be used on 2013-2014 Ford GT500 Mustang S197 Spindles with stock Brembo 6-Piston Brake System