Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
Vortech 5.0L Mustang V-3 Si Trim Intercooled Tuner Kit (Polished)
**Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming**
You wanted it, Vortech delivers! We all eagerly anticipated the return of the 5.0L
Mustang into the Pony Car Wars, and the mighty 5 Liter is quickly re-establishing itself as
the king of the road with the addition of the V-3 Si-Trim Supercharging System from
Vortech. When we started supercharging factory 5.0L Mustangs back in 1990, we never
expected to see the day when a factory bolt-on Mustang Supercharging System would
bring you an astonishing 605 HORSEPOWER!!! However, those days are here...and
these incredible Supercharging Systems are now available from Lethal Performance NOW!
· Flywheel horsepower/torque: Stock – 412/390 Supercharged - 605/473
· Manifold boost pressure with supplied pulleys: 7.5-8.5 psig
· V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger with 3.60” Supercharger drive pulley
· Air inlet assembly includes rotomolded ducting that mates to OEM airbox for future 50-state emissions
legality, and is also compatible with many aftermarket cold air induction systems (including Vortech High-
Flow Cold Air Induction Kit - P/N 4FQ112-060)
. Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all
necessary hardware. Mount features multiple idler locations for a wide range of belt and pulley fitments.
· Air discharge components include 24” x 13” x 3.5” welded air/air charge cooler core, 3” aluminum mandrel
bent charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight, 98mm I.D. MAF Housing configured for blow-through
use, integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing for smooth idle and improved drivability,
Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter, and all necessary sleeves and clamps.
· Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
· Optional alternate size supercharger pulleys available.
· 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (term is from vehicle original in-service date).
**NOTE**: If the kit is being installed on BOSS 302 or a Mustang GT equipped with a BOSS intake manifold, you MUST purchase part number 4FQ117-051 which is a BOSS install kit