Vortech 2010 4.6L 3V Mustang GT Anniversary System (Black)
20th Anniversary Black Finish System! Limited Quantities!
Comes with the V-3 Internally Lubricated Head Unit
Does not include Aftercooler
The 2010 Mustang GT comes from the factory with an impressive 315 horsepower and 325 lb./ft. of torque. A Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 492 horsepower and 432 lb./ft. of torque.*
High Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 315 to 492 and will increase torque from 325 lb./ft. to 432 lb./ft.*
2010 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
Stock (factory rating): 315/325
Supercharged (estimate based on % increase @ wheels): 492/432
- V-3 Si-trim compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10-11 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC's
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- Roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves
- Stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing with filter
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Air filter and shield
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes:
- Dual-pass welded charge cooler core assembly with cast tanks
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design and increased volume allows for increased heat exchange and improved performance during extended heavy throttle operation.
2010 Complete System - Important Notes
- Due to the fuel system design on this vehicle, special ECM reprogramming will be required when additional aftermarket parts are added such as an MAF meter, enhanced air inlet ducting, smaller supercharger drive pulleys, large diameter headers/exhaust etc.
- 2010 models require REV. N/D-11 programmer #5A003-035
- Installation time is rated at 10-13 hours
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
**Tuner Kits do not include MAF housing or fuel management, or engine management, which must be provided by the installer for proper engine operation.
Smog Certification In Process for 2010 Systems
2010 systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California Air Resources Board. These particular systems are currently legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).