Vortech 07-08 4.0L V6 V-3 Si-Trim Standard System (Satin)
Does Not Include Aftercooler
Stock HP/TQ: 210/240
Vortech HP/TQ: 290/294
Boost (PSIG): 8
Includes High-flow fuel pump, High-capacity fuel injectors, High-flow MAF, and High-flow MAF
Carb E.O. D-213-24
The 2005-2008 Mustang V6 comes from the factory with an impressive 210 horsepower and 254 lb./ft. of torque. This Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 290 horsepower and 294 lb./ft. of torque.*
High Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 210 to 330 and will increase torque from 240 lb./ft. to 337 lb./ft.*
* Systems are available with the V-3 self lubricating supercharger. No oil lines necessary.
* Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
* Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
* Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity replacement fuel injectors and a DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
* Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
* Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
* Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
* Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and rigidity
* High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
* Complete systems are 50-state smog legal under CARB EO# D-213-25
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
**Tuner Kits do not include fuel or engine management, which must be provided by the installer for proper engine operation.
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. More information (PDF).
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00. More information (PDF).
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits. More information.