UPR 2011 Mustang ProStreet ChromeMoly Single Adj. Lower Control Arm
Replace the flimsy stock stamped steel rear lower control arms with UPR Products Pro Street Single Adjustable Chrome Moly Lower Control Arms for your 2011 - 2011 Ford Mustang. These direct replacement control arms utilize light weight Chrome Moly tubing, Energy Suspension Bushings and our Heavy Duty Hiem Joint with special offset bushings to eliminate wheel hop and reduce un-sprung weight.
Chrome Moly .083 seamless DOM tubing and heavy duty threaded tube adapter Tig welded in billet fixtures for a perfect fit every time. Also features custom Energy Suspension Polyurethane rear bushings with large 1"OD steel inner sleeve, Heavy Duty Heim joint up front with our aluminum offset bushings.
Note: Will fit these vehicles - 2011 Mustang GT GT500 4.6 3V 281 Shelby Roush Saleen & Steeda Vehicles
- Pro Street Single Adjustable Lower Control Arm
- Easy 1 hour Installation
- Chrome Moly Tubing .083 Wall Thickness
- Heavy Duty Threaded Tube Adapter
- Tig Welded in Billet Steel Fixtures
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- High Strength Alloy Rod End
- Energy Suspension Polyurethane rear bushings