Street and strip 6-point Mustang roll bar, with MM's exclusive easily-removable door bars, and a removable harness mount tube. Fits 2005+ Mustang coupe.
This Mustang Roll Bar:
- E-Z-Remove door bars
- Removable harness mount tube
Click here to see 2005+ Mustang hardtop roll bar installation photos.
Click here to read 2005+ Mustang hardtop roll bar installation instructions.
The Tech Info button below provides more technical information on MM Roll Bars.
- Each E-Z-Remove door bar is held in place with two bolts. Remove them and the door bar is gone in seconds.
- Harness mount tube is held in place with two bolts. Easily removes to allow use of the rear seat.
- Does NOT meet NHRA or NMRA rules for drag racing. Any model roll bar that does not include high-mounted door bars and have a welded-in harness mount brace does not meet the NHRA or NMRA rules.
- Roll bars should have padding wherever any part of an occupant's body may come into contact with the steel tubing. This includes hands, feet, arms, and legs, not just the occupants' heads.
- Diagonal Brace: Located in the plane of the main hoop, the welded-on diagonal brace greatly improves rollover protection and increases chassis rigidity. Made from 1-3/4" diameter by 0.134" wall DOM tube. Note that the diagonal brace is not removable; it will remain in place when the harness mount tube is removed.
- To order a Diagonal Brace, after adding your roll bar choice to the shopping cart, add the "Diagonal Brace Option", part # Mm5RBO-1, to your shopping cart: Click here to read about the diagonal brace.
- We do not stock roll bars with the special-order options. Allow 2-4 weeks for manufacturing.
- The 2005+ Mustang roll bars ship by UPS, not truck freight.
- Inaccurate shipping price will be displayed at checkout. You will not be charged the displayed amount. Our sales staff will contact you with the correct shipping amount prior to charging your credit card. Approximate range to a commercial address is $100 (CA) or $140-180 (out of CA).