Steeda Aluminum Lower Rear Control Arms 4500Series 96-98 Mustang
Steeda's Aluminum Lower Control Arms really hook, for the lowest 60 ft. times and maximum control off corners. They are a direct bolt-on, with swaybar mounts located to clear differential stud girdles and T-Rex fuel pumps. Don't be fooled by imitators! Steeda's Aluminum lower rear control arms are the only ones that use our exclusive four part variable rate bushings to eliminate suspension bind and vibration while planting your tires to the pavement.
NOTE: *Does not fit 1999-2004 Cobra
* Less NVH than arms with spherical bearings
* 1/2 the weight of the competitions control arms
* Hard bushing centers control the axle for
maximum traction and handling
* Softer outer bushings edges won't squeak or bind
* Won't damage torque boxes like other arms
with solid bushings
* High-strength extruded 6061 T-6 Alum. eliminates flex and reduces unsprung weight 32%
* 1/3 the weight of lift bars!
* Used by winners in NHRA, IHRA, SCCA, Fun Ford Weekend series,
and the Ferrari-eating "Steeda Q" T-1 road racer.
* Easy bolt on
Available with two bushing options to best suit your needs:
* The 4500 series is best for street cars, road racing, and occasional drag strip use.
* Bushing can be ordered separately to change your Steeda Aluminum Control Arms from one type to another.