Steeda Aluminum 4-Bolt Caster Camber Plates 94-04 Mustang
Steeda's New Aluminum 4-Bolt Caster Camber Plates are so advanced, they have earned US Patent # D494894!
Strength & Durability:
* 4 bolts spread the load across the entire strut tower.
* Billet 7075 aircraft alloy aluminum top plate: Twice as strong as 6061 aluminum used by other brands. 7075 Aluminum is actually stronger than mild steel.
* One-piece billet steel bearing plate. Not 2 pieces welded together like conventional plates.
* 15% thicker bearing plate than conventional designs.
* 18% thicker top plate than other aluminum plates.
* Teflon lined stainless steel bearing made in the USA.
* Largest uninterrupted adjustment range available. No need to disassemble
the plates to switch between road racing and street settings.
* Truly independent adjustment of caster and camber.
Adjust camber without disturbing caster settings, and vice versa.
* Strut height adjustable from 0.6" above to 0.3" below stock.
* 2.6 lbs (40%) lighter per pair than competing 4-bolt plates.
* Lifetime warranty.