Steeda 79-04 Mustang Tubular Steel Upper Control Arms
Steeda's new Steel upper control arms are made from tubular DOM material and tig welded for ultimate strength. A great starting place for the street enthusiast who wants more traction, better handling and more stable cornering. This arm offers an incredible bang for the buck and will eliminate the side to side sloppiness in the rear of the car. Designed for 79-04 Mustang, the arms come powdercoated black, complete with urethane front (3 piece design) bushings and 2-piece rear bushings. Comes with 3 piece bushing design for chassis end, 2 piece design for axle end.
* Get better traction
* Better handling, more stable cornering
* Eliminates side to slide "sloppiness" in the rear end
* Won't damage upper "torque boxes" like other arms
* Maintains good ride quality
* Excellent bang-for-the-buck suspension piece