The new ROUSH® Oil Filters are is designed to withstand five times the typical engine operating pressure; this results in not only the ability to better withstand the cold start surges but also enhanced protection from road debris. They hold twice the capacity of the leading brand, and offer a high-efficiency 99.2 percent contaminants capture rate thanks to the superior cellulose and synthetic blend material used in the filter material.
The heavy-duty case A "no-stick," internally-lubricated, low torque gasket allows for a tight seal as well as easy removal, and the silicone anti-drainback valve keeps the oil in the canister and prevents against dry starts.
This part fits the same vehicles as does Motorcraft's Part #FL1A.
- ROUSH® Premium Oil Filter
- Fits the same vehicles as Motorcraft part #FL1A
- Hold twice the capacity as the leading brand
- High-efficiency 99.2% contaminants capture rate
- Filter media made from superior cellulose and synthetic blend
- Heavy-duty case designed to withstand 5 times the typical engine operating pressure
- "No-stick" internally lubricated, low-torque gasket
- Easy to get a tight seal as well as to remove
- Anti-drainback valve keeps oil in canister and prevents against dry starts