Is your vehicle powered by the Naturally Aspirated 11.0:1 Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine?
Are you looking to get more power out of it? If so, check out the ROUSH Phase 3 Supercharger Kit "Aluminator" edition
. This kit will deliver 675 HP and 585 FT/LB of torque, that’s an increase of 255 HP and 195 FT/LB over the stock Aluminator engine.
The Phase 3 Supercharger Kit "Aluminator" edition has been specifically calibrated for those who have the 5.0L Aluminator NA 11.0:1 Compression Ratio Crate engine already installed in their 2011-2014 Mustang GT.
This kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, developed by ROUSH, that have raised the bar for performance, reliability and efficiency. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles. The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
With this much horsepower under the hood, ROUSH Performance went one step further to ensure that the fuel delivery system can meet the increased fuel needs. A Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator and an easy to install Plug-n-Play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage.
The primary components of the Phase 3 ROUSHcharger Kit "Aluminator" edition include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator with Plug-n-Play wiring harness
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system
- Large full face low temperature radiator
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This kit is protected by ROUSH Parts limited warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from original installation date.
The 5.0 Aluminator NA was designed specifically for high performance applications – now is the time to add the power!
- For use ONLY on the NATURALLY ASPIRATED 11.0:1 Compression Ratio Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine – manual transmissions. Please contact our sales team if you are unsure what type of engine you have.
- Produces 675 horsepower and 585lb-ft of torque (255 HP gain and 208 lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet that allow more air to pass at higher RPM’s, resulting in more power
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator to moderate fuel flow and ensure a proper fuel-to-air charge ratio
- Plug-n-Play wiring harness where no modifications are needed to the vehicles fuel pump wiring system
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- ROUSH cold air induction system with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam
- Unique High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Bolt on 80mm supercharger pulley
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts limited warranty included (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only)
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California