ROUSH® Mustang Supercharger
Dual Belt FEAD Phase 1-2
Upgrade, this unit converts the Dual Belt Phase 1 Dual Belt Phase 1 2010 Mustang Supercharger Kit (part #421110) to the Phase 2 system. The total power for this kit at the flywheel is 550 hp
and 500 lb-ft
-- this is up from the 475 hp /435 lb-ft of the Phase 1 R2300 ROUSHcharger®.
This Single Belt Phase 1-2 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade is part of an innovative new line of Mustang supercharger kits
that make upgrade to higher power levels easy.
The kits are packaged to reuse as many parts as possible to keep costs down while upgrading
. Also in these kits, we've included a bolt-on (as opposed to pressed-on) pulley system, to make switching out the pulley ratio extremely quick and easy.
The Dual Belt FEAD Phase 1-2 2010 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade kit includes the following:
- ROUSH Phase 2 calibration
- 8 rib x 183mm Supported "Spider" crank pulley
- GT500 Fuel system Upgrade
- Upgrades the Dual Belt FEAD Phase 1-2 2010 Mustang Supercharger to the Phase 2 system
- Makes 550 hp / 500 lb-ft in total power at the flywheel
- Not C.A.R.B. approved -- not for sale in California or other "green" states
- Requires manual transmission
- Works with the Dual Belt Phase 1 2010 Mustang Supercharger Kit (part #421110) only