Duel Belt FEAD system works with 2005-2009 Mustangs.
This supercharger upgrade includes the parts needed to convert a Dual Belt Phase 1 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Kit (part #421102) to a Phase 2 system. The resulting power at the flywheel is 550 hp / 500 lb-ft
. This is a 75 horsepower increase
over the Phase 1 system (at 475 hp /435 lb-ft).
This Dual Belt FEAD Phase 1-2 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade is part of a new line of ROUSH Mustang supercharger kits
that allow for easy upgrading. The goal this "Phased" line is to reuse as many components as possible when customers want to upgrade from one phase to the next. This upgrade kit includes the additional components necessary to go from a Dual Belt Phase 1 kit for 2005-2009 Mustangs to a Phase 2 system.
The Dual Belt FEAD Phase 1-2 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade kit includes the following components:
- "Spider" crank pulley (8 rib x 183mm)
- GT500 Fuel system Upgrade
- Special ROUSH Phase 2 calibration
- Mustang Supercharger Dual Belt FEAD
- Upgrades Dual Belt FEAD Phase 1 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger to the Phase 2 system
- Increases engine power to 550 hp / 500 lb-ft
- Designed for use with manual transmission only
- Requires the Dual Belt Phase 1 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Kit (part #421102)
- Not C.A.R.B. approved -- not for sale in E.O. "green" states (including California)