This Ford Mustang Exhaust (Off-Road System) from ROUSH® fits 2005-2009 models.
This is a Off-Road system that produces a loud, throaty-sound. The exhaust system also improves the power, fuel efficiency of you car.
This Ford Mustang exhaust kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for resistance to corrosion and staining and features exhaust tips, mufflers, and required hardware for installation. The exhaust tips of this system fit (and require) the ROUSH Rear Fascia for 2005-2009 Mustangs (part #401271). This bolt-on axle-back exhaust system attaches to the factory midpipes and requires no cutting.
The term "Off-Road" for these exhaust kit, mean that the sound level of this system are above the levels legally required limits for production vehicles. For a system that is below the legal sound limit, a "Legal" exhaust system (part #401338) is also available. If you already have the "legal" version of this exhaust on your car and you would like to upgrade to the "off-road" system, you can purchase the mufflers of this system separately under part #401340 (this package doesn't include the exhaust tips). You can purchase the off-road mufflers for use with stock Mustang rear fascia with part #401423.
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your Mustang
- Works with 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GTs
- Requires ROUSH® Rear Fascia for 2005-2009 Mustangs (part #401271)
- More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Bolt-on axle-back exhaust system attaches to the factory midpipes and requires no cutting
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Mustang GT 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009