ProCharger is proud to add another great product to our expansive truck/suv lineup–a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the work hard, play hard 2011-14 Ford F-150 trucks equipped with the 5.0L 4V engine. These truck kits produce the most power per psi of boost available, with the HO Intercooled System producing a 45-55% power gain with just 6-7 psi and factory fuel injectors, on otherwise stock engines running high quality pump gas. The new HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive for the P-1SC-1 supercharger and a 3-core intercooler. The Stage 2 systems for 5.0L 4V F-150s produce a power gain of up to 65-70% with 8-9 psi, larger fuel injectors and the Stage 2 intercooler.
Industry-exclusive features of the ProCharger 5.0L F-150 truck kits include the self-contained ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger, a large front-mounted 3-core air-to-air intercooler, helical gearset option, choice of air inlet design, and option for multiple supercharger and bracket finishes (satin, polished, or new black finish).
ProCharger’s patented and proven self-contained supercharger oiling design eliminates the need for external oil lines or the need to tap into the engine’s oil supply. This greatly simplifies installation while providing superior lubrication and lower supercharger oil temperatures. The P-1SC-1 supercharger is available with a 3-year warranty.
Helical Gearset for Noise Reduction
The standard ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger featured in the F-150 systems is available with a helical gearset for lower noise levels from the supercharger. ProCharger is the only supercharger manufacturer to offer this kind of choice on both the standard, P-1SC-1 supercharger as well as the higher-output, D-1SC supercharger.
HO Intercooled System
• The industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains
• P-1SC-1 ProCharger head unit
• ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design requires no external oil lines
• Large 3-core air-to-air intercooler and 3-year warranty are standard
• Satin, polished, or black finish options available for brackets and supercharger
• Option of rear or front-facing air inlet
• Handheld Tuner
• Available Helical Gearset for supercharger noise reduction
• System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
HO Intercooled Tuner Kit
• Omits tuning and fuel injectors
• Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System