ProCharger is proud to add another great product to our expansive truck/suv lineup–a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the work hard, play hard 2011-14 Ford F-150 trucks equipped with the 5.0L 4V engine. These truck kits produce the most power per psi of boost available, with the HO Intercooled System producing a 45-55% power gain with just 6-7 psi and factory fuel injectors, on otherwise stock engines running high quality pump gas. The new HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive for the P-1SC-1 supercharger and a 3-core intercooler. The Stage 2 systems for 5.0L 4V F-150s produce a power gain of up to 65-70% with 8-9 psi, larger fuel injectors and the Stage 2 intercooler.
Industry-exclusive features of the ProCharger 5.0L F-150 truck kits include the self-contained ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger, a large front-mounted 3-core air-to-air intercooler, helical gearset option, choice of air inlet design, and option for multiple supercharger and bracket finishes (satin, polished, or new black finish).
• The industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains
• P-1SC-1 ProCharger head unit
• ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design requires no external oil lines
• Large 3-core air-to-air intercooler and 3-year warranty are standard
• Satin, polished, or black finish options available for brackets and supercharger
• Option of rear or front-facing air inlet
• Handheld Tuner
• Available Helical Gearset for supercharger noise reduction
• System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance