Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
Paxton 5.0L Mustang Tuner Kit w/NOVI 2200SL (Satin)
**Tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrade or programming**
You demanded it, Paxton listened! We all eagerly anticipated the return of the 5.0L
Mustang into the Pony Car Wars, and the mighty 5 Liter is quickly re-establishing itself as
the king of the road with the addition of the NOVI 2200 Supercharging System from
Paxton. When we started supercharging factory Shelby Mustangs back in the 1960's, we
never expected to see the day when a factory bolt-on Mustang Supercharging System
would bring you an astonishing 615 HORSEPOWER!!! However, those days are
here...and these incredible Supercharging Systems are now available for purchase
through Lethal Performance NOW!
· Flywheel horsepower/torque: Stock – 412/390 Supercharged - 615/475
· Manifold boost pressure with supplied pulleys: 7.5-8.5 psig
· NOVI 2200SL Supercharger with 3.80” Supercharger drive pulley
· Air inlet assembly includes rotomolded ducting that mates to OEM airbox for future 50-state emissions
legality, and is also compatible with many aftermarket cold air induction systems (including Paxton High-Flow
Cold Air Induction Kit - P/N 4FQ112-060)
. Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all
necessary hardware. Mount features multiple idler locations for a wide range of belt and pulley fitments.
· Air discharge components include 24” x 13” x 3.5” welded air/air charge cooler core, 3” aluminum mandrel
bent charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight, 98mm I.D. MAF Housing configured for blow-through
use, integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing for smooth idle and improved drivability, Paxton
Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter, and all necessary sleeves and clamps.
· Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
· Optional alternate size supercharger pulleys available.
· 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (term is from vehicle original in-service date).
NOTE: California Special cars will require removal of lower fog lights or modification of charge piping.