Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Track)
This setup is geared toward the GT500 owner making less than 650 ft/lbs that's looking to throw some sticky tires on and tear it up at the track. It comes with the Mcleod RXT clutch and a Steel flywheel which combined make the assembly weigh 7lbs more than the stock GT500 clutch assembly. The added weight allows for harder launches and won't slow down as fast between shifts as the lighter assembly does. For cars making over 650 ft/lbs, use 6918-07 as the heavier flywheel in this kit will promote wheel spin with cars that make big torque.
- Handles up to 1000HP
- Supplied with alignment tool
- Lighter than stock pedal feel
- Includes flywheel
- Easy Installation
- Metallic facing for smooth & even engagement
- Smooth engagement with excellent release qualities
- Low Rotating Mass (moment of inertia) for quick revs
- Includes CNC machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
- Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability
- The 2010+ GT500 uses a different slave cylinder than the previous 07-09 model years. It has a longer throw. You must use a 07-09 Slave Cylinder with this clutch in order for it to engage and release properly.