Replacement Delrin bushings for all Maximum Motorsports tubular front control arms. Direct replacement design allows swapping out urethane control arm bushings for Delrin. Includes new steel crush sleeves.
The MMFCAB-2 kit includes:
- 8 direct replacement Delrin bushings
- 4 steel crush sleeves
- 2 packages of super sticky grease
- 2 Self-locking ball joint nuts
- Fits all MM tubular front control arms for 1979-04 Mustangs.
- Replace worn Delrin bushings.
- Allows changing from urethane bushings to Delrin bushings.
- The more compliant urethane improves ride quality by reducing impact harshness.
- The less compliant Delrin improves performance by reducing deflection.
- Delrin has much greater longevity than urethane, particularly during the heavy braking encountered when open-tracking.
- Services one pair of front control arms.
- New high-quality Delrin bushings.
- Includes new zinc-plated steel crush sleeves.
- Includes super sticky grease.
- Urethane bushing kit also available.
- Delrin provides the best track performance.
- It has reduced pivot friction, virtually no deflection, and much greater longevity than urethane.
- Urethane transmits less noise and ride harshness into the cabin than Delrin.
- MM front control arm bushings were designed to be interchangeable, so switching between urethane and Delrin is easy.