- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injector with USCAR electrical connector
- Original equipment on 2007-2010 SVT Mustang
- Medium length injectors are for use in GT500 or Ford GT. We also use the MU32 in our 3v supercharger kits.
- The long injectors are the more common length and are applicable to all non-GT500 Mustangs since multi-port injection was introduced
- Wrong electrical connector for your application? Try our M-14464-A8 Fuel Injector Adapter Kit
- Need help determining which injector you require for your application? Refer to EFI Tech Tips
About electrical connectors:
- The USCAR connector is sometimes referred to as EV6, which is a Bosch term for the generation of injector.
- Jetronic is the older style connector, sometimes referred to by the Bosch generation EV1.
- Neither EV1 or EV6 is technically correct because those generations of Bosch injectors could come with either connector. However most EV1’s commonly seen use the Jetronic connector and most EV6’s use the USCAR connector so it’s easy to see the connection.
All injector flow rates are quoted at a delta pressure of 39.15 psi. To convert to a delta pressure of 43.5 psi, multiply flow rate by 1.054.
M-9593-G302 Calibration Summary