DivisionX GT500 High Flow Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails
All new from DivisionX are their high flow billet aluminum fuel rails for the 2007-2012 Shelby GT500. The DX rails are made of high grade billet aluminum and CNC machined to perfection. Once machined the rails are sent off to be anodized for a long lasting protective finish. The DX rails use -8an O-ring fittings on each end and have (2) 1/8" NPT ports located on the passenger side rail so you can install electric and mechanical fuel pressure gauges as well as use it for the fuel supply on a wet nitrous setup.
The DivisionX fuel rails fit all 07-12 GT500's using the stock Eaton, TVS, Whipple 2.9L, 3.4L and 4.0L as well as the Kenne Bell 2.8 and 3.6L.
Fuel Rail Features:
- CNC Machined High Grade Billet Aluminum
- Anodized For Long Lasting Protective Finish
- Machined In Mounting Tabs designed to prevent tab failure found with other manufacturers fuel rails
- (2) Built-in 1/8" NPT Ports for electric or mechanical fuel pressure gauges or for fuel supply when using a wet nitrous kit.
- Includes Driver and Passenger Side Fuel Rail
- Billet Aluminum mounting plate for FRPS with Viton O-ring
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
Due to clearance issues between the fuel rail and supercharger plenum on the 2.9L/3.4L Whipple and 2.8L KB only stock height EV14 injectors can be used. Taller EV6/EV1 height injectors will not fit. Also, due to the location of the EGR valve on the 2.9L access on the passenger side rear fuel rail is limited to a -8an plug only. The only way to use a different fitting there would be to delete the EGR valve.