Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
The ultimate in tuning software is now available. When compromise isn’t an option, the Delta Force and Commando tuning software brings you complete control like no other tuning software. The Delta Force and Commando is currently available for 1988-current Ford gas vehicles. For the 1996-newer EEC-V Ford gas engines, the Delta Force and Commando comes with our "ground breaking" Special Forces tuning kit.
The Commando software is designed to be installed on one pc. Additional pc's will have additional charges. Recon only works with 32 bit Operating system.
1. Delta Force and Commando tuning software displays tuning information in user friendly language. This means that there shouldn't be any phrases only understood by rocket scientists. We try to break down the terminology that's easy for everyone to understand.
2. As a tuner, we offer you the ability to program (flash) the performance file you've created into your the vehicle without having to purchase additional hardware, unlike other companies where you are required to buy a hand-held programmer for each car. Flashing directly to the vehicle allows you to cut unecessary costs.
3. Most Delta Force and Commando tuning packages include the Special Forces tuning software. This state-of-the-art software allows you to create extremely impressive starter or base performance files in just a few minutes. Just simply answer some questions and you'll have a performance file in minutes.
4. Delta Force and Commando tuning software allows you to view multiple files at the same time. This allows you to compare files and locate the changes. For example: You can load a stock file and a performance file and see the difference between the two files. In addition to viewing the differences, you will also see the before / after values so you know how much a specific area has been changed.
5. Unlike other tuning software, the Delta Force and Commando tuning software allow you to edit/create performance files with actual real world numbers (example: displays actual air/fuel ratio instead of Lambda). This prevents you from wasting time trying to figure out conversions.
6. The Delta Force and Commando tuning software allows you to create performance files in different ways. You can view as a spreadsheet and type or copy / paste into the Scalars, Functions / Tables. You can view as a 2-D or 3-D graph and drag the values with your pc's mouse.
7. All performance tunes created by Delta Force or Commando tuning software are fully compatible with other Delta Force Tuning products which include the plug-in chip, Interface and I-2 programmer.
8. Is your car/truck already tuned? No problem, just read the tuned file from your vehicle with our kit and load that file into Delta Force/Commando and view the changes. From there, you can adjust that file.
There are 3 package options, which include:
For individual users (vehicle owners), we have the Commando tuning package:
- No contract
- Competitive software/hardware cost
- One vehicle use (additional vehicles optional)
- No annual fees
- "Tune like the professionals"