NOTE: 05-2010 Corvette & 04-06 GTO require the use of Centerforce Steel or Aluminum flywheel.
The Centerforce Dual Friction ® Clutch Series is a performance matched pressure plate & disc combination featuring the patented Centerforce centrifugal weight system (where applicable) and specialized machining processes to provide a performance clutch that offers exceptional street characteristics, while offering outstanding holding-capacity and durability. Furthermore, the Centerforce Dual Friction disc has a full facing on the pressure plate side for drivability and longevity, while a carbon composite puc-style (segmented) facing is used on the flywheel side for a positive engagement and increased holding-capacity.
The Dual Friction clutch is engineered for those who are looking for the ultimate in street/strip holding power and performance without sacrificing pedal effort and driver control. While the Dual Friction has been engineered primarily as a street clutch it can be used in mild competition applications.
- Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)
- Patented Dual Friction® design
- Patented Ball bearing pressure plate
- Light pedal effort
- High quality friction material
- Increased holding capacity
- Smooth engagement
|Input Shaft Spline (Inches)||1-1/8"-|
|Clutch Bolt Pattern||14|
|Included In Package||Pressure Plate, Disc, Bolts, Alignment Tool.|
- Pontiac GTO 2004,2005,2006
- Corvette 1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010
- Corvette ZO6 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010
- Camaro LS1 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002
- Firebird LS1 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002