Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
In 1969, the Mustang Mach 1 was introduced as Ford's performance model that not only offered incredible acceleration, but also great style. One of the most recognizable features on this Mustang's long hood was the Shaker System. Give your 2005-09 Mustang an intimidating, classic look with the CDC Shaker System and its pronounced, cast aluminum hood scoop. Not only will your Mustang look better, but this component also works as a completely functional Ram Air product that will boost performance with an increase in horsepower. This product is available for the V8 and V6 models!
- Includes a pre-assembled engine dress-up cover with cast aluminum scoop, all the necessary hardware, duct work, instructions, and templates for an easy installation.
- The Mustang Shaker was engineered with multiple water management systems to prevent water from entering the engine, making foul-weather driving concerns obsolete.
- The CDC Mustang Shaker System utilizes the factory air box so engine flashing is not necessary, leaving your emissions unchanged and warranty intact.
- With a little creativity, the Shaker system can easily be adapted to most aftermarket cold air intake systems as well.
- The Shaker installs using your stock aluminum hood which has a factory-stamped recess in the hood’s inner layer. (This element was included by Ford specifically for the CDC Shaker to maintain the structural integrity of the hood after the hole has been cut).
PLEASE NOTE: SHAKER TRIM RING DOES NOT COVER THE FACTORY HOOD SCOOP HOLES (07+ FACTORY HOOD SCOOPS) that are left after the factory hood scoops are removed. Please see the Retro '69 Design hood as an alternative replacement hood.) High Flow Air Filter not included with this kit.
|Manufacturer||Classic Design Concepts|